All-In-One Content Solution for Fitness Concept Administration
Set4Play Enterprise has been designed for and is used by:
Gym / Fitness Centre Organisations with many Instructors
Group Training Programmes
Group Fitness Brands
Large Sports Organisations
Set4Play Enterprise is a content solution designed by Gymmusic for group fitness music production, distribution and playback. With the Set4Play mobile-based platform music mixes and playlists can be created and shared to any number of group training Instructors in the same organisation, rapidly, securely and within an ordered structure.
How Set4Play Enterprise works?
Set4Play Enterprise’s four step process: Produce – Distribute – Learn – Perform all from one platform, gives you efficient and cost saving administration of your Group Workout Fitness Concepts.
If you are interested to know more about the four step process for group training management, download Our Set4Play Enterprise brochure for more information.
Why Set4Play Enterprise?
For Your Clients:
- Increase your client base through the delivery of better quality workouts and a greater variety of activities.
- With multiple workouts under a single Concept, Instructors have many workout options and can give your clients the variety they need to come back time and again.
- Increase class consistency. Clear choreography and instructions help Instructors to improve and deliver high quality classes.
- By automating key parts of your group sessions, we enable your Instructors to focus more attention on your clients form and progression, helping to improve their fitness experience.
- Better classes. No more fumbling around skipping forward and back in the middle of a class to find tracks.
- Empower your most capable Instructors to create superior workouts quickly and on-brand.
- Straight forward user interface with clear, class centric information
- Learning facility ensures you have a comprehensive understanding of each class and deliver superior workouts. Instructors can review and learn new classes on their mobile anytime and anywhere, getting your latest workout to your clients faster.
- Learn new workouts on the go with comprehensive help and support.
- Always be ready, even at short notice. Workouts are downloaded to your device and are there for when you need them, even if there is not internet connection.
- Legal, multi-level mix facility for your Instructors to create their own workouts with full original artist tracks.
For Gym Chains and Group Fitness Operators:
- A fully branded technology solution to power the growth of your group workout brand.
- Reduce costs to develop and distribute new fully choreographed workout mixes.
- Deliver better classes in shorter time frames, reducing your costs and raising the overall quality.
- Reduce expensive third-party overheads, without sacrificing quality by empowering your best Instructors
- Keep your Instructors up to date with your latest workouts. Legacy workouts can be instantly removed or easily edited and updated.
- Enhanced security features reduce unregulated distribution of your workout mixes, utilising a fully managed password system and encryption, giving protection to your brand and safeguarding your intellectual property.
- No discs, postage, USB sticks or complex distribution challenges. With the music mix, the workout, the learning facility, supporting materials and distribution mechanism all in one platform it’s possible to radically reduce your support costs.
- Fully engage your Fitness Instructor base and improve retention by keeping your Instructors for longer.
Trusted by over 500 training centres in Europe
Since 2010 Gymmusic has specialized in providing music to the fitness industry. We provide music solutions exclusively to group training environments and gyms.
Over 500 gyms and training centers in Sweden, Finland and the UK trust our expertise. Some of our references: Friskis & Svettis, STC Training Club, Wellness Studio, LadyLine, EasyFit, Fressi, Liikku and many more.
Let us help you with your group fitness challenges!
Set4Play is the next evolutionary step in delivering group fitness. It has been created from the ground up to overcome the challenges of group fitness delivery. Get in touch with us now to understand how you can save and improve your group fitness classes.